Tuesday 9 July 2013

Liebster Award

I was lucky enough to be nominated by the lovely Hannah, over at 'hannahssecretwardrobe' Check the pretty little lady out, Shes got some fabulous posts!
Before being nominated I had never heard of the award, which is probably understandable being new to blogging, however I am loving watching my blog grow & writing witty posts about my little life bubble!So I figured why not get involved in this lovely challenge. After reading Hannah's post & a few other girls who have been nominated I decided to give this a whirl. After all I love trying things on for size!
This is also an AMAZING opportunity.
I would like to take this chance to thank Hannah for recognizing my blog 
&
 choosing to nominate me!

So you're probably thinking, Hang on sunshine, what is a Liebster Award?

This award is a fabulously fun way of showcasing your blog to the blogging community. 
(We're a huge bunch, who all share the same passion!)
This is a great way to help discover 'new' bloggers (like myself!) & help them along. The best thing about being a blogger, is you're never alone. We always stick together.


HERE COMES THE RULES....

1. Answer 11 Questions by the individual thats kindly nominated you.
2. Choose a hefty 11 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers & link them in your post.
3. Get your creative cap on & think of 11 questions you would like them to answer
4. Inform your 11 chosen beauties of their nomination.
5. NO back tagging!

GOT THAT? OK! Lets Begin! 

1. If I gave you £20, What fashion/beauty item(s) would you buy with it?
As a blogger, I am CONSTANTLY updating my Mac lipstick collection, Id purchase Mac's amazing 'Lady Danger' Red for £14.00 & Id pick up a KILLER red nail polish to match!
 2. Favorite accessories?
Gosh! So many to choose from, But if I HAD to narrow it down, It would be my chunky gold necklace of elephant heads from topshop! it's just so phunky! Along with my NYC Macy's Tote bag, I never leave the house without my Michael Korrs rose gold watch or my pandora birthstone ring
3. Which colour do you wear most in summer?
Urm, Im definitely a coral girl every summer, it only means one thing, it's time for the coral, flipflops,bikini's, nail polishes, lipsticks, bags, tops... anything I can get my hands on really.
Do you own a statement piece? If so what is it?
I believe everything I or any other fashion warrior owns is statement, dress anything up in the right manor, make it totally kick ass for any occasion, for me thats statement.
What's your favorite time to blog?
I  like to blog in the evening, with a cup of tea firmly by my side & often the odd bag of peanut M&M's!
Gold or Silver jewelry?
GOLD. always so glam, I love a good gold piece of jewelry with a bronzed summer tan especially. 
Floral or Polka Dot?
Polka Dot is the winner for me the season, I love navy & white polka dot, teaming that up with a red lippy, is always very chic
would you rather live without mascara or foundation?
Mascara easily, I have such a patchy undertone to my skin, plus I love the flawless finish!
Would you rather have long or short hair?
For someone who has had both the 'posh bob' & now the medium long locks, I would definitely say long, so much more diverse I love the different looks I can get with my hair.
Which is your current makeup brand favourite? Mac or Nars?
Do you even need to ask... Of course it's MAC. im a die hard Mac girl.

THE PEOPLE I'M NOMINATING..


MY 11 QUESTIONS TO YOU LOT...

1. You're shipped off to a desert island, what 3 items would you take?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where you jet set off to at the click of your fingers?
3. Mac makeup Vs Max factor or Rimmel, is branded always better?
4. What is your daily skin care routine?
5. What colour popping lipstick are you currently typing away in?
6. Your all time favorite Artist, Role Model or Band?
7. Could you give up chocolate for the rest of your days?
8. Had life be a fairytale, Which disney princess would you be?
9. Your favorite quote to live by?
10. What wins for you, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?
11. Your favorite wardrobe season, Summer or Winter?

THATS A WRAP!

After being so thrilled to be nominated myself, I am excited & keen to nominate you few ladies. For anyone else that fancies giving this ago, the details are above as followed. I really enjoyed writing this quirky post! 
Im so excited to see your answers to my questions & to see the post you create if you decide to get involved. 
Until next time.. CHOW.x

-makeupxcity.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment