Thursday 11 July 2013

1 Month Blog Anniversary!

AW, HOW CUTE.
Make-upxcity is sharing its first month of blogging. 
Lets take a look back at June...
I bit the bullet & decided to send this beauty live on 11th June 2013.
With my very first post being about my homegrown on the move 'Chap Lip Remedy' including products from LUSH & BURTS BEES.
I then begin to showcase my love for MAC lipsticks & how I truly am a lipstick fanatic. 
I continuously post about lipsticks that have me hot under the collar this summer.
with the ALL ABOUT ORANGE collection storming way ahead this season. 
LOVIN' THE ORANGE LIP.
Speaking of lipsticks, I shared my secret to creating the RiriWoo look with Rubywoo. As we all know they are an almost dupe double of eachother.
(WASTE OF TIME RIRI)
Along with my purchase of RiriBoy, I still prefer Up The Amp
(Maybe, I am set in my ways!)
However.. Myself & MAC are having some relationship issues, due to them charging me for Heaux lipstick & never sending me it.... BUT never the less I did grab the entire FASHIONISTA SET!
ALSO 
deciding to share my endless purchases of BARGAIN pieces, like my Boots Cosmetic MUST HAVES.
& my gorgeous 'Mango' white studded bag, perfecto' for summer!
Falling for the entire Barry M Gelly collection, My loves still going strong!!.
Sharing my gorgeous 60's style dress, due to heat wave I have had chance to wear this beauty, it's quite a thick one. Will look amazing in winter dressed casual with thick black tights & converse.
(Swear by my converse shoes 365 days a year!)
MY ENDLESS HAIR CHANGES...
We have covered ombre & how easy it is to use the Loreal 'Wild Ombre' kit step by step photos & instructions of how to apply in the easy way for an even effect 
(PLEASE see my post!)
Dying my hair this colour was a great experiment & created the perfect look.
HOWEVER..
After about 4 months of wanting a 'Full Fringe' aka.. 'BANGS!'
I decided to bite the bullet the more I saw them on celebrities or on members of the public, I couldn't be without one any longer... I had gave into temptation!
& NOW 
Iv gone back to black....
well ALMOST. having felt like I had far too much going on with the ombre bangs combo. One had to go, the ombre just didn't make the cut. 
With endless jokes at work with how much I now resemble 'Rachel Berry' aka.. 'Lea Michelle' having supported the fringe look.. it was here to stay.. for a month or so at least...

I am absolutely loving watching my blog grow, its grown more than I could have ever imagined in this short period of time, Every time anyone views or stumbles across my blog, I am ever so grateful
I really have taken writing this blog in my stride & although at the moment I am crazy busy with work. I will still definitely find time to blog about my must haves, bargains, cosmetics, hairstyles & life. 
Thanks for reading & for the great feedback iv received means a-lot ..

-Make-upxcity.. 
x
....





















Want to keep up with all things Make-upxcity?
FOLLOW ME 
on 
BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment